OFFERING SWIM LESSON PROGRAMS AT POOLS IN CHARLOTTE, GREENSBORO, RALEIGH & MORE
Looking for top-of-the-line swim lessons to offer at your NC community pool? Rely on the staff at Aqua Tech Pool Management. Our technique focuses on four key components.
- To make swimming a fun and enjoyable activity for all
- To promote independent swimmers
- To create safety-conscious swimmers
- To create technically-correct swimmers
AquaTech Pool Management offers private, 1 on 1 swim lessons as a package of four 30 minute lessons over a weeklong session. Lessons will be scheduled Monday-Thursday in a session with Friday as a makeup day. Children must be at least 3 years old to register for our private lessons. Registration for each session will close on the Wednesday before the session is to begin to allow time for instructors to coordinate specific lesson times with registrants.
Aqua Tech Pool Management’s Swimming Lesson Program for NC Pools
AquaDuck Swim School Levels/Goals
- Beginner – Build Comfort and overcome fear of water. Focus on getting face in water with blowing bubbles from mouth and nose. Relaxed assisted front & back floats. Floppy feet kicking from hips holding wall and kick board. Basic water safety.
- Intermediate – Build Confidence in shallow and deep water. Independent back & front floats. Proper body position with face down, flutter kick, and underwater paddle stroke. Intro to freestyle stroke with beginning concepts on proper breathing.
- Advanced – Build Complete strokes and advanced water safety. Proper freestyle arms with emphasis on coordination of stroke, breathing, and kicking. Intro to backstroke mechanics including good head position, proper arms, and continual kicking. Treading water, 3 big arms to back float, and back float rolling into front float
Since our NC pool management company began in 1995, we’ve developed an exceptional swimming lesson program to teach children of all ages how to swim. Our lifeguards have been trained to offer this program at pools in Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Raleigh, Durham, and surrounding areas. We serve neighborhood pools, community pools, country club pools, swim clubs and more.
All of our sessions for the 2019 season have passed. If still interested in lessons, please speak with the lifeguards at your facility to see if any of the swim instructors are available as we have to turn our attention to staffing facilities for remainder of season. If able to line up with instructor, please list that instructor on Requested Instructor field on registration and select Set with Instructor for session. Please call our office at 704-644-3121 if you have any questions.
Aqua Tech Pool Management is proud to provide exceptional swim lesson programs at pools in Charlotte, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Concord, Matthews, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary, Wake Forest, and beyond.